Feed Form: Pellet | Product #: H100700 |
*This feed contains added selenium at 0.6 mg/kg
|Crude Protein (Min.)||16.0%||Sodium (Actual)||0.35%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||18.0%||Salt (Actual)||0.45%|
|Crude Fiber (Min.)||12.0%||Vitamin A (Min.)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Calcium (Actual)||1.5%||Vitamin D3 (Min.)||3,000 IU/kg|
|Phosphorus (Actual)||0.9%||Vitamin E (Min.)||400 IU/kg|
Hoffman’s 16% ProFat Horse Ration is a part of the Hoffman’s line of equine feeds. This feed is intended to be fed at 0.4 – 1.5 kg per head daily, in at least 2 equal, separated feedings. Good quality hay should be fed at 1.5 – 2.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight. This ration is intended for horses needing more body condition. This ration is also well suited for senior horses that need extra energy to maintain weight. The actual feeding level will be determined by the quality of the forage, level and intensity of the work, and the condition of the horse. This feed is intended for horses over 1 year of age. Always allow free choice access to clean water, salt and Hoffman’s Horse Mineral.
An 18% fat level supplemental ration for horses needing more body condition
- This includes senior horses as well as horses needing higher levels of energy
Designed to be fed as a top dress
- ProFat is designed to be fed as a top dress with the ration you are already feeding at a rate of 1-4 lbs/day
Fat Based Energy Sources
- By using fat as the energy source it gives your horse a long-lasting, cool energy. This allows your horse to perform with a more collected mind.
Fat Digestion Aid
- This fat digestion aid increases fat absorption and digestion which allows the horse to receive full utilization of the fat sources quickly.
Diamond V® Yeast
- Diamond V® Yeast helps support the hindgut by enhancing bacteria growth which enables better digestion by the horse
ZinPro® Complexed Minerals
- These chelated trace minerals make the minerals more biologically available to the horse.
- Organic selenium helps ensure better absorption and much better utilization within the body
- Consistent intake and nutrient levels formulated using quality ingredients
Rice Bran (stabilized)
Steel cut flax
Wheat Mill Run
Diamond V Yeast
Soy Oil (to balance omega fatty acids)
Mono-calcium Di-calcium phosphate
Sodium Seleneite (selenium)
Diamond V Organic selenium